Bitcoins are on the tip of everyone’s tongue these days; probably because they quadrupled in price in the month of November.
Although they’ve been around for years, this is the first time they look like they might live up to their promise: challenging the US dollar for dominance. Should you buy them? Or are we seeing a Bitcoin bubble? I’ve been following Bitcoins since the year they were put into circulation, so I thought I would share my thoughts with you.
Check out the rest of the article on BiggerPockets.com.
Latest posts by Kenny Estes (see all)
- The Surprising Truth About Interest Rates and Real Estate Values - 26 December, 2013
- The future of real estate lending - 19 December, 2013
- Is This a Bitcoin Bubble? - 13 December, 2013
- Cynical investing - 5 November, 2013
- Swing dance around the world - 20 October, 2013