A few weeks ago I wrote an article exploring the new rent backed bonds Blackstone has begun issuing. When I wrote that article I thought their next step would be to start buying leases from investors and bundling them up. Turns out, I was wrong…but not by much.
Blackstone is calling their next step B2R. I recently had a phone call with one of their employees, and I thought I would share my thoughts on what this means for the real estate market.
Latest posts by Kenny Estes (see all)
- The Surprising Truth About Interest Rates and Real Estate Values - 26 December, 2013
- The future of real estate lending - 19 December, 2013
- Is This a Bitcoin Bubble? - 13 December, 2013
- Cynical investing - 5 November, 2013
- Swing dance around the world - 20 October, 2013