If you’re new to this blog, the first thing you’ll want to do is listen to the dulcet tones of my voice on episode 30 of the BiggerPockets podcast. Special thanks to Brandon Turner and Joshua Dorkin for hosting me!
The following two tabs change content below.
During Kenny's decade in finance he bought many single family rentals in rural areas, as a hobby. Along the way, he talked some brave souls into joining him as investors and recently retired from finance to take his hobby to the next level. Keep up to date with everything he's doing on twitter!
Latest posts by Kenny Estes (see all)
- The Surprising Truth About Interest Rates and Real Estate Values - 26 December, 2013
- The future of real estate lending - 19 December, 2013
- Is This a Bitcoin Bubble? - 13 December, 2013
- Cynical investing - 5 November, 2013
- Swing dance around the world - 20 October, 2013